Corrosion resistant polypropylene PP rods
|Unit Price:||1~10 USD|
|Min. Order:||1 Kilogram|
|Packaging:||According to user demand|
|Productivity:||According to user demand|
|Place of Origin:||Hebei|
|Certificate:||GB/T 19001-2016/ISO 9001:2015|
Model No.: PP rods
PP is a thermoplastic with a melting point of about 130 degrees Celsius,PE Engineering Plastics at which point it becomes a liquid. Like other thermoplastics, PP can be heated and cooled repeatedly without significant degradation. Therefore, PP can be recycled and easily recycled. PP for general industrial use is a homopolymer. Block copolymer PP is the addition of ethylene to improve impact resistance.
One of the main advantages of PP is its excellent machining performance, which can be molded by injection molding or CNC machining. For example, the PP pill case, the lid is attached to the bottle by movable hinge. Cartridges can be manufactured by injection molding or CNC. The movable hinge that holds the lid together is a very thin Plastic Sheet that can be bent over and over (to an extreme range of nearly 360 degrees) without breaking. Although the movable hinge made by PP cannot bear the load, it is very suitable for application in the bottle caps of daily necessities.
The most important features of PP are as follows:
• Chemical resistance: Diluted bases and acids do not react with PP, making it an ideal container for such liquids (e.g. cleaners, first aid products, etc.).
• Elasticity and toughness: PP is elastic within a certain range of deflection and will undergo plastic deformation early in deformation without breaking, so it is generally considered a "ductile" material. Toughness is an engineering term defined as the ability of a material to deform (plastic rather than elastic) without breaking.
• Fatigue resistance: PP retains its shape after extensive twisting and bending. This feature is especially valuable for making movable hinges.
• Insulation: PP material has a high resistance and is an insulating material.
• Transmittance: Can be made into transparent color, but usually made into natural opaque color, with a certain transmittance. If high transmittance is required, acrylic or PC should be selected.
PP can be used in a variety of applications: PP injection molding, PP drawing, PP fiber, PP film, PP pipe, PP Sheet
Hebei Tongye Metallurgy Technology Co., Ltd.
- Company Name: Hebei Tongye Metallurgy Technology Co., Ltd.
- Representative: xueting.zhang
- Product/Service: Wear Resistant Liner , Polymer Polyethylene , Ceramic Three In One Liner , Rubber Liner , Polymer Wear Resistant Rollers , Polymer Processing Parts
- Capital (Million US $): 1000
- Year Established: 2007
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- Export Percentage: 11% - 20%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: Above 10
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): Above 100,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Gucheng County Xiyuan Development Zone, Hengshui, Hebei, China
- Contact Person: Ms. xuetingzhang
- Tel: +86-0318-5329258
Premium Related Products